• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fabrice Restaurant Closed

New posts
what happeneed to Fabrice?

Can anyone tell me what happened to Fabrice Pastry Cafe in Watercolor and route 98? He was running a lovely cafe last year which appeared to be doing well and his pastry and food was exceptional. Please give me some feedback as to where I can find him?
 
Can anyone tell me what happened to Fabrice Pastry Cafe in Watercolor and route 98? He was running a lovely cafe last year which appeared to be doing well and his pastry and food was exceptional. Please give me some feedback as to where I can find him?

Check the food and dining section, there is some info there. :wave:
 
I have heard, but am not sure, that Fabrice and his family moved to Charleston, SC (Charleston is very lucky!)
Something will be going into his old space, not sure what, but we will all stay tuned!
 
all the best

Fabrice & precious Fabienne will be greatly missed....they created a most special place!! If anyone knows name of place in SC where they go.....please post.....what a loss for 30a:(......was one of the truly unique places!! Wishing them all the best wherever they are :wave:
 
I just realized that I am seriously considering a trip somewhere else due to Fabrice's closing.....I can't believe that I based an entire family vaca around almond pastries, but alas, I'm finding myself looking elsewhere this year....:confused: Apparently, that was one mighty fine pastry -- so fine that even I didn't realize I was planning 2 weeks around it....the only thing I've found close to it is in France in Epcot ~ The Pithivier -- which I have the recipe for if anyone is interested.
 
Last edited:
I just realized that I am seriously considering a trip somewhere else due to Fabrice's closing.....I can't believe that I based an entire family vaca around almond pastries, but alas, I'm finding myself looking elsewhere this year....:confused: Apparently, that was one mighty fine pastry -- so fine that even I didn't realize I was planning 2 weeks around it....the only thing I've found close to it is in France in Epcot ~ The Pithivier -- which I have the recipe for if anyone is interested.

please post the recipe - thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top