• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite Cookbooks

New posts

Goddessgal

Beach Lover
Tootsie got me thinking about Cooks Illustrated. So I was wondering, what are your favorite cookbooks, and are there any particular winners in those cookbooks?

One selection from my library: The Moosewood Cookbook Cooks from Home
I love to make the Sweet Potato Salad (steamed, on greens - very original recipe) for get-togethers with my girlfriends. Of course, I make it with Annie's Naturals "Goddess Dressing!"
 
I guess my all time favorite is the old Red & White checked Better Homes cookbook. Mine is so pitiful looking, but I go back to it time after time. Following that, I have quite a few church cookbooks that I like. Lately, I just look stuff up online. I could spend hours doing this...wait...I have. :shock:
 
I really like The Naked Chef's cookbooks. Reading a recipe in there is like going to cooking school . . . .something I definitely need!:wave:
 
I really like The Naked Chef's cookbooks. Reading a recipe in there is like going to cooking school . . . .something I definitely need!:wave:

I love him! Love his show.
 
Oh, and I can't forget about The Stuffed Griffin -- The greatest cookbook of all time!! It's from my hometown and it's always fun to pull it out and cook something that "Hal's Mom" or "Anna's Aunt" use to make. It's really more about a trip down memory lane. . . .
 
Through These Gates: A Taste of Darlington
By: Darlington School Parents Assn.


Parents, faculty, alumni, board members and friends of Darlington School have all contributed favorite recipes in an attempt to raise funds for the school and to offer a unique collection of delectable cuisine in Darlington's first cookbook. This cookbook contains over 450 recipes from 16 states and 23 countries.
 
What is a cookbook?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top