• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite restaurants

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had another great dinner the other night at Gravel Road. Had the appetizer of scallops over black quinoa, and split the pork tenderloin entree. the scallops were great, the black quinoa was a little hard to like, the tenderloin was huge, and whatever sauce was with it, awesome. it was accompanied by piped butternut squash that i couldn't get enough of, and mashed potatoes. as always, the service was great and friendly. get there.
 
Hey...don't forget about Hibiscus in Grayton...the food is "all good"!:welcome:

Yes, Hibiscus, my favorite breakfast source. awesome coffee, friendliest staff.
Aren't you glad you finally went this year after several years of living here?

Cheri, please stop telling everyone about the best kept secret in SoWal. :nono1::D I am scared that you will not have enough hugs to go around.

Someone is having another birthday soon...
 
Last edited:
You have missed several good places, like Shades (Seaside), Bruno's (Seagrove), Market Cafe (Seagrove), and Luna del Mar (Seagrove). These are all reasonably priced.

In the higher end, Bud & Alley's (Seaside), Cafe Tango (Santa Rosa), 30-A and Fishbones (Seagrove), and Barago (Grayton).

I wouldn't hesitate to go to any of these.


You also missed Onano Neiborhood Cafe......
 
Gravel Road is definitely on the up and up. My wife and I went a couple of years ago, and were very disappointed. It seemed like they were short on staff. We went back a few weeks ago and were very pleased. I've heard a few people say the same thing.

Speaking of Onano's, we went to their Sunday brunch this morning. Very nice. I'll definitely be going back there. I haven't had dinner there yet, but my friends say it's great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top