scooterbug44
SoWal Expert
Check out the new taco bar in Seaside. Fish tacos, margaritas etc.
Hey folks. We're coming down next week with our 4-year-old and are wondering with the new, fancier D&K and the apparent death of the Seagrove Market - is there anywhere in the area to still get a cheap, good lunch or a fish sandwich?
Hey folks. We're coming down next week with our 4-year-old and are wondering with the new, fancier D&K and the apparent death of the Seagrove Market - is there anywhere in the area to still get a cheap, good lunch or a fish sandwich?
Hi Billni58....I hope on a visit sometime to SoWal you will come in and try some of Doug's great entrees or appetizers.
We still have a number of dishes on the menu that we had on the Beach cafe menu. And even tho we are a bit fancier we have a Sunset Special between 5:00 and 6:30 P.M. Buy 1 entree get the 2nd half off. We also have a children's menu, but no booster seats. I bet at 4 he/she can sit in a chair.
just give us a call at 231-0455. Dress is casual....but you will see a little bit of everything!Hey folks. We're coming down next week with our 4-year-old and are wondering with the new, fancier D&K and the apparent death of the Seagrove Market - is there anywhere in the area to still get a cheap, good lunch or a fish sandwich?
Amore in Gulf Place at Santa Rosa Beach is the best pizza in the area. They have a great open deck and live music. It is well priced and easy for a good lunch or dinner.
www.amore-pizzeria.com

Hey Guys-My family and I are going to be in the area July 9-16. We are very excited about it but one of my downfalls is that I am a major planner!!!!!! I guess it is the school teacher in me-haheha Anyway, I have always found a board to check things out in whatever area we are visiting-One of my favorites has always been about FOOD!!!! Where the best is-what restaurants are famous for what? Price ranges and so on..... Is there anyone else who frequents this board interested in this kind of information-I am new-maybe there is already something like that here and I don't know about it. Anyway-thanks for all the great information so far!!!
We would love to have you for dinner at Onano
