• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite soap opera hunks!

New posts
alic65 said:
it's BO!! I was always in love with him, he's still HOT after all these years.....my fave soap guy is Nick Newman on Y&R (Joshua Morrow)...if i were smart enough to figure out how to post pics, I would post one of him, he's almost good enough to eat..... :clap_1:

alic65, to me, the hairier the better! Would love to run my fingers through Peter Reckell's hair. I'm so jealous of Kristian Alfonso.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
:biggrin: alic65, it is very easy, just have to register on a program called photobucket. Go to the thread on here of how to post pictures. You can also pm Kurt and he can explain it to you. I watch Y & R some also and Nick is cute. If you had seen those Avon catalog pics you would probably faint. Peter is 51 you know. Looks very good for 51. The guy on Passions that plays the character of Luis is hot also, but not as cute as Bo.
Thanks LadyD, I have been on photobucket before, i'll go and check it out!! :D
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Well, I have my own hunk at home also, but I'm not dead. Alot of married men look at other women and alot of married women I am sure look at other men. And anyway, couldn't have these daytime hunks anyway.

Don't know about that, I am having a hunk right now. It is aged, has holes in it, and tastes delectable. Boar's Head rules!
I know what you gulls were thinking :biggrin:

I just never liked any daytime TV. If I need a soap fix, everyone knows someone they can call for that.

IBD- The brother is currently working his charms on the ladies in Hollywood Beach FL, and it may October before he gets enough energy to get down to SoWal. :funn: he may come and meet me there when I come then. I'll let you know though? :razz:
 
ladydebubba60 said:
alic65, to me, the hairier the better! Would love to run my fingers through Peter Reckell's hair. I'm so jealous of Kristian Alfonso.

don't tell me you like hairy men too ??? i thought i was the only female in the universe who likes hairy men...:wub:
 
I am sooooooooooo sorry Miss Kittay...we have been posting soap opera hunks and did not even post one for you....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
owned_shave_cat.jpg

Sueshore said:
FTLOG, please make it stop.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top