• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite soap opera hunks!

New posts
audie said:
kitty and kathy - if ya don't like the hunk talk, why do ya keep looking ?:D

Very good question audie!!! I am as curious as a kat and can't help myself sometimes. I was tolerating it well, until the hairy bit came up. Carry on and I will refrain from making any more comments!

IBD...that's the kinda hairy beast I like! :clap_1: Thank you!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Very good question audie!!! I am as curious as a kat and can't help myself sometimes. I was tolerating it well, until the hairy bit came up. Carry on and I will refrain from making any more comments!

IBD...that's the kinda hairy beast I like! :clap_1: Thank you!!!

Miss Kitty, I'm with you on the hair thing...(sorry, audie and lady). I think jdarg would agree with us too. :biggrin: ;-)
 
i think it stems from having a hairy father, that's all i ever saw, and he looks like sasquatch. therefore, i now love hairy men. not sure how i got stuck with mr audie - one of the great mysteries of life i guess !


p.s. kitty - that's ok, this is kinda like a train wreck - you don't wanna look but you have too :biggrin:
 
destindreamin said:
Miss Kitty, I'm with you on the hair thing...(sorry, audie and lady). I think jdarg would agree with us too. :biggrin: ;-)

and here i thought we were soulsisters !
 
audie said:
and here i thought we were soulsisters !

there's just a hair's difference in us!! :biggrin:
 
InletBchDweller said:
I am sooooooooooo sorry Miss Kittay...we have been posting soap opera hunks and did not even post one for you....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
owned_shave_cat.jpg
:eek: What is wrong with this kitty? :floor: He does make me laugh though, in a sad kind of way.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top