• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally! A downpour

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
It started about 30 min. ago and is still going. Puddles in the yard, water running down the street, everything. And it's been coming down hard, too. I bet we've gotten 1/2 inch or more.
 
You are lucky. I probably received a 1/4 inch in about 6 minutes, then the storm rapidly departed and is nothing now.
 
Last edited:
We had a good down pour as well and now the sun is shining..beautiful morning in paradise!:clap: Maybe the clouds will move your way SJ.:blush:
 
06/05/2007 0908 PM

Freeport, Walton County.

Funnel cloud, reported by County official.


Large tree on house.


Well I guess I missed this little bit of weather last night......
 
Poured like a faucet on 331. Rumor of hail between DFS & Freeport; also rumor of wind damage in Freeport. Also rumor of wind damage on Chat Holley Road. But none of this is official.

Co-worker's husband says it's sunny and 105 in Crestview.
:blink:
 
:biggrin: Happy to have anything....it's still overcast here and I hear thunder in the distance.

:wave: Kat :yawn: in Dune Allen
 
We've had gallons of rain in Seacrest--it has been raining for over an hour.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top