• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally! A downpour

New posts
:biggrin: Happy to have anything....it's still overcast here and I hear thunder in the distance.

:wave: Kat :yawn: in Dune Allen
Kat, it poured and poured at the restaurant for about 45 minutes. Small lake formed on the street between us and Washaway, and Conch Out has its own lake under the porch. So nice and cool outside now as I type this from the front porch, looking at the dunes and the gulf... :cool:
 
Raining really hard right now in Santa Rosa Beach! Glad my windows are closed!
 
Thunder and lightening here in Miramar beach. Rained really hard a little bit a go! Very Windy!! I feel like I am back in Kansas. I hope I don't have to click my heels tonight:D
 
Kat, it poured and poured at the restaurant for about 45 minutes. Small lake formed on the street between us and Washaway, and Conch Out has its own lake under the porch. So nice and cool outside now as I type this from the front porch, looking at the dunes and the gulf... :cool:

I wish I was sitting with you....I love it in Grayton after it rains and it is cool.:wub: How long are you here????

I've been meaning to tell you I love your avitar!!!! :clap: :wub: :clap:

:wave: Kat:drink2:
 
I wish I was sitting with you....I love it in Grayton after it rains and it is cool.:wub: How long are you here????

I've been meaning to tell you I love your avitar!!!! :clap: :wub: :clap:

:wave: Kat:drink2:
We are here in the duplex until Saturday (West side). Come and say hello!
 
Of course it rains today right as we get to the pool. . . .then it clears and rains right as we head out to dinner. . . . . can it please only rain during the night?!?!?
 
Sorry for the inconvenience to your vacation, but after all the dry weeks, the recent fires, etc., I'm tickled that it comes a downpour any time of the day.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top