• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally! A downpour

New posts
Hap, hap, happy for y'all!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
I have NEVER been so happy to feel like my house was going to go up in smoke from lightening!!!! I didnt even turn off my computer. :floor:
 
Sorry for the inconvenience to your vacation, but after all the dry weeks, the recent fires, etc., I'm tickled that it comes a downpour any time of the day.

I know, I certainly understand the need for rain. It can rain anytime, I'll just take an umbrella with me! I think I'm just jealous that we aren't getting it at my house back in GA!
 
:clap: ...best news of the week!!! How many of you went outside and danced in the rain?
 
I know, I certainly understand the need for rain. It can rain anytime, I'll just take an umbrella with me! I think I'm just jealous that we aren't getting it at my house back in GA!

I'm not sure where in the metro area you are. We are north east and got a duckdrowner last night. Blew in from the southeast. Hail, nasty lightning, and glorious rain! 4 inches in our area. The temp here at 7 am was 60 degress, almost 20 degrees cooler than yesterday morning. The sky is as blue as I've seen it lately. Beautiful day! :clap:
 
:wave: ...great news there, gttbm!!!! Our area has had way more than it's fair share of rain this season...but, you never found me complaining. After being in a drought here and then living in sowal with the same conditions plus the fires, rain is precious!
 
No rain here in weeks..it is so dry. Hopefully we will get some this weekend. Will whomever did the raindance for SoWal, please do it for my neck of the woods?
 
I'm not sure where in the metro area you are. We are north east and got a duckdrowner last night. Blew in from the southeast. Hail, nasty lightning, and glorious rain! 4 inches in our area. The temp here at 7 am was 60 degress, almost 20 degrees cooler than yesterday morning. The sky is as blue as I've seen it lately. Beautiful day! :clap:

Good news! That means my plants might actually be alive when I get home!:clap: :clap:
 
Good news! That means my plants might actually be alive when I get home!:clap: :clap:


You might not be breathing the nasty smoke anymore. We got rain on Friday and then the mini flood last night. My eyes aren't burning when I spend more than 5 minutes outside anymore. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top