Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I agree that it is great to have a place like Flip Flops over there in Seagrove. However; it has been a while since I have been there since the first time I went the burger was VERY tasty but WAY TOO SMALL.
Is that still the case?
I did however eat at the Hurricane Oyster Bar the other day and they had a meatloaf special for lunch for only $7 which was a lot of food and great! My dining partner had the burger which was also only $7 and he could not finish it. Seems to me like they may have the best value food around... I can't wait to try the Oyster Nachos I have heard so much about them.
I have no idea what you call small, but I've been eating their burgers since the day they opened, and I never leave hungry. I'm a big guy with a big appetite, and the burger and fries is way plenty for me.