• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Finally.................:-))))

New posts
:clap_1:
 
Gorgeous, Kat! The crowning touch to all you have done! Still working on the painting for you!
 
Gorgeous, Kat! The crowning touch to all you have done! Still working on the painting for you!

Supermom!!!!! I'm so excited about the painting. The picture is wonderful and I've shown it to many people..it's one of the best taken....and with no cars in front of the building. That's quite an accomplishment for your sweetie in itself!!!!:clap_1: Hurray for our husbands!!!

We have another crowning touch coming in the future. But always like to keep something in my pocket for a later surprise!!!;-)

Have to upload picture tomorrow...wouldn't do it tonight!:idontno:

See yu soon...going to bed:sleeping: too much champagne:drink2:
 
Grayt Sign :clap_1: Is this going to be a Mr. Supermom painting?!?! Can't wait to see it. And I'll see it end of April along with the mass migration south of SoWallers.
 
Grayt Sign :clap_1: Is this going to be a Mr. Supermom painting?!?! Can't wait to see it. And I'll see it end of April along with the mass migration south of SoWallers.


YES.... a Mr. SuperMom painting!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1:
 
Gorgeous sign. Will be in PCB :bang: for spring break. Bringing 5 17 yr. old boys and 2 19 year old boys. I'll try to get to Grayton on one of the days.:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top