Coming this weekend from the midwest through AL on I65 and stressing now with all the fires... here they are on fire warning !
Is there anything you do to prepare for these .... or is there a radio station for announcements in the area you listen too when you are there?
I feel for everyone...hear over 600+ fires in the US today.
Just wanted to know how the conditions were as well....I sure hope our trip isn't messed up....I so love to visit the Emerald Waters...
Cozy Girl !
Is there anything you do to prepare for these .... or is there a radio station for announcements in the area you listen too when you are there?
I feel for everyone...hear over 600+ fires in the US today.
Just wanted to know how the conditions were as well....I sure hope our trip isn't messed up....I so love to visit the Emerald Waters...
Cozy Girl !
