• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fish Tacos

New posts

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Ok, someone please post a recipe for fish tacos. I have some fish, and I want to make tacos. I don't have any recipes. I know I could look online, but I would rather get one from some you fine folks.

Thanks in advance!
 
P8230180sm.jpg
 
Fish Tacos make mothers sleep late and kids miss school. :roll:

I'll take my chances. :roll:

Now, SJ. The picture is fabulous, you take wonderful pictures. Can I please have the recipe that comes with the picture?
 
I am just the photographer, the tortilla toaster, and official taste-tester. You will have to ask the Chef.
 
Last edited:
Ok, Abe...since I am not getting anywhere with your friend SJ. Can I please have your recipe for fish taco's? I would be most appreciative.
 
ok...here goes:

1. Get some fish (you've got that covered)
2. Get some taco shells
3. Cook fish
4. while cooking fish, shred lettuce, chop tomatos, and shred cheese
5. Put the above cooked fish into the above mention taco shells
6. top with above veggies and cheese
7. salsa (optional)

Before u say it, I know...I'm a smart*ss
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top