• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fishing report

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
I was prepared to go fishing today, but when I saw the rough water, I decided to go to Church instead.
So you did go to church! I don't know why I decided to read about fishing. How was the choir?
 
steele mama said:
So you did go to church! I don't know why I decided to read about fishing. How was the choir?
They sang beautifully.
PB050014.JPG
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top