• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flip Flops Breakfast & Hours

New posts
late lunch wth buds today was great (AGAIN)! i know i should try out more things on the menu, and i will if i can release the gorgonzola burger from my vise-like grip.

Stacy and I were the buds...and that Gorgonzola Burger was one of the most amazing burgers I've ever had! WOW!

Flipflops, may you grow and prosper from locals and visitors singing your praises!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
 
Rebecca and I are very happy that so many locals are enjoying Flip-Flops Grill and appreciate all the great reviews! Thanks so much!

Flip-Flops
 
Not that it is any surprise, but I had lunch today at Flip-flops for the first time - AND WE LOVED IT.

We both had the gorgonzola burger. Yummy. It was great to see a new business so busy. Congrats!:clap:
 
I told them I read about their business on sowal. He (owner?) said that sowal has been their biggest 'lead generator'... Ok, so he didn't say the phrase 'lead generator', but you know what I mean.
:biggrin:
 
O.K, answer me this.....Is the gorgonzola burger a hamburger with gorgonzola cheese melted on top?

.
Why, you won't eat it if it's melted on the bottom of the burger?:lol:
 
The gorgonzola is on top and it melts as soon as it is added (final topping) Also, there is bacon...

All which I had forgotten a pregnant woman should not have eaten but, by golly, a girl has gotta eat.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top