• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flip Flops Breakfast & Hours

New posts
:bang:I tried to have a burger on Sunday but someone told me they are closed on Sunday's! :(:cry: Were they Right?:lie:
 
I just had the Andouille Sausage Po'Boy. It was pretty freaking fantastic. Friendly service makes great food even better!

Also got a sneak peak of some of the beer they'll be serving, including Samuel Smith's Brown Ale. If you like Newcastle, I highly recommend it!
 
Posting from Flip Flops right now! I'm about halfway through a shrimp po'boy, and felt the need to tell you all how fabulous it is. :biggrin:
 
Flip Flops is the perfect place for a tasty burger and some homemade onion rings. Try their spicy mayo for a twist on things. Rebecca and Shae seem like wonderful peeps. Looks like they will have some live music soon.
 
Posting from Flip Flops right now! I'm about halfway through a shrimp po'boy, and felt the need to tell you all how fabulous it is. :biggrin:

We'll have to actually meet there next time. I was probably pulling out of the parking lot as you were pulling in. :wave:

Flip Flops is the perfect place for a tasty burger and some homemade onion rings. Try their spicy mayo for a twist on things. Rebecca and Shae seem like wonderful peeps. Looks like they will have some live music soon.

Live music is coming. It is truly refreshing to see a company worried about how they are going to deal with there over abundance of customers.
 
I had two burgers the other day. I wanted to go for a third but I absolutely didn't have the room. I had to have the second one to see if they were really as good as they seemed-normally I am starving to death before the first one.....It was better.:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top