• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Florida in Winter

New posts
Sueshore said:
Wow AB...lots of good works going on! Have you chosen one yet?

"help with ongoing research "

I called yesterday and it looks like fun (and somewhat easy) - should be fast to do too so I get to go to the ocean and get in some fishing for some of those 20" pompano!
 
Last edited:
aquaticbiology said:
"help with ongoing research "

I called yesterday and it looks like fun (and somewhat easy) - should be fast to do too so I get to go to the ocean and get in some fishing for some of those 20" pompano!

It's a win-win in the winter for AB and FL!!!
 
Anytime - Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall - is a great time at Grayton



28_1_16.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top