Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I went to the dr and got antibiotics for my sinus infection AND got my flu shot while I was there. All one co-pay so I saved a trip and few bucks.Now for the rest of the fam......
I don't blame them. I would want the mist also. I hate needles and avoid them at all costs. I never get the flu shot. I have not had the flu since probably back when I was around 22. I also never got re-vaccinated for measles again back when my son was 12. He got another shot for the measles at the fairgrounds and expected me to but I chickened out. :leaving: