• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flu Shot Reminder!

New posts
I went to the dr and got antibiotics for my sinus infection AND got my flu shot while I was there. All one co-pay so I saved a trip and few bucks.:clap:Now for the rest of the fam......
 
My onc told me that last year the flu mist covered more strains of the flu than the shot. My kids are begging for the mist instead of the shot.

I don't blame them. I would want the mist also. I hate needles and avoid them at all costs. I never get the flu shot. I have not had the flu since probably back when I was around 22. I also never got re-vaccinated for measles again back when my son was 12. He got another shot for the measles at the fairgrounds and expected me to but I chickened out. :leaving:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top