• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Forest park

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
What's the dirt on this place? (across from Grecian Gardens) I took a swing through this afternoon and it looked nice, but rather sparsely built out.

Buildouts? Emminent bankruptcy? Draconian review board? Hidden gem? :idontno:
 
Are you referring to Forest Lakes maybe? I'm a little behind on all the names of the developments lately.
 
I thought so - and the sales office doesn't really stray from those roots. ;-)

Looked nice, but as you can tell by the thread title oopsie and the fact that I know nothing about it, the marketing could use some work. :wave:
 
Well, back in the day... I actually put together the website. It seemed to be doing really well at that time, but the sales definitely took place at a peak and then it seemed that a lot of the buyers must have been flippers because they turned around and tried to sell them for something like double what they bought them for...
I have no idea what the situation is now though because my involvement ended 4 years ago.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top