elgordoboy
Beach Fanatic
I think the developer had/has only a handful of lots left. When I was looking at the neighborhood it appeared that nearly every lot had sold at inception a few years ago. $115,000 range was the initial pricing I believe for interior lots, peaked around $415,000 for an equivalent lot with flipping. The first house built in there is a higher grade build/finish (and price) than what is now being put in (I think) in an effort to stimulate demand.I really like that property. Give it enough time, and it will be very nice, I think. It, like many other developments, hit just before the peak of the market, and the money dried up, so builders couldn't afford to build. I don't know for sure, but it seemed to me that every lot which came on the market, sold within a few days. I'm not sure if the developer is still holding lots.
