• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Found Lab

New posts

Jennifer Steele

Beach Fanatic
The sweetest yellow lab wondered into my office in Seaside today. He appears to be 8 - 10 years old. According to security he has been hanging around in Seaside for many days. I am trying to convince my husband-to-be that we need a third pet, but being more of a realist he says we can keep him until the owner or a new owner can be found.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a large, yellow, male lab, please contact Jennifer at 850.231.3033 (office) or through this message board. He has a collar but no tags. He is trained and very calm and sweet.

Thank you!
 
steeleing1 said:
The sweetest yellow lab wondered into my office in Seaside today. He appears to be 8 - 10 years old. According to security he has been hanging around in Seaside for many days. I am trying to convince my husband-to-be that we need a third pet, but being more of a realist he says we can keep him until the owner or a new owner can be found.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a large, yellow, male lab, please contact Jennifer at 850.231.3033 (office) or through this message board. He has a collar but no tags. He is trained and very calm and sweet.

Thank you!

He is a sweet dog. I met him yesterday at the Post Office. :D
 
See "Golden Retriever found at Cafe Rendevous" thread- CastlesofSand's post- she met someone at Grayton who is missing her yellow lab. I hope it's the same dog!

I have no idea how to connect these 2 threads or I would have- sorry!
 
jdarg said:
See "Golden Retriever found at Cafe Rendevous" thread- CastlesofSand's post- she met someone at Grayton who is missing her yellow lab. I hope it's the same dog!

I have no idea how to connect these 2 threads or I would have- sorry!
Yes, the owner of Cafe 30-A owns a golden retriever (not a yellow lab) that I've rescued many times in Seagrove.
 
steeleing1 said:
The sweetest yellow lab wondered into my office in Seaside today. He appears to be 8 - 10 years old. According to security he has been hanging around in Seaside for many days. I am trying to convince my husband-to-be that we need a third pet, but being more of a realist he says we can keep him until the owner or a new owner can be found.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a large, yellow, male lab, please contact Jennifer at 850.231.3033 (office) or through this message board. He has a collar but no tags. He is trained and very calm and sweet.

Thank you!


I'm going to try this again.

CastlesofSand met a woman on Grayton Beach who was looking for her yellow LAB. It had been missing for 30 hours. Check the thread regarding the other found dog- the Golden Retriever at Cafe Rendevouz. Castles posted her message about the lab at the end of that thread. The lab owner left her phone info at the Red Bar.
 
jdarg said:
I'm going to try this again.

CastlesofSand met a woman on Grayton Beach who was looking for her yellow LAB. It had been missing for 30 hours. Check the thread regarding the other found dog- the Golden Retriever at Cafe Rendevouz. Castles posted her message about the lab at the end of that thread. The lab owner left her phone info at the Red Bar.

castlesofsand said:
I talked to a lady at Grayton beach tonight who is missing her yellow lab. He has been missing for 30 hours as of about 7:00 pm. His name is Lucky. She put her phone information at Red Bar.
there you go.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top