• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Found Lab

New posts
Underthebluemoon said:
What type of dog is this in the photo? He is exactly the kind of pooch I've always dreamed of having.


Half of us use our dogs for avatars! Which pooch?
 
Underthebluemoon said:
Your's, JDarg. Your avatar poochy is so cute, I'm using him/her as my desktop wallpaper at work (in tiled format, so there's more of him/her!) He's become quite popular.

I have my own dog, too, but I think I'm falling in love with another. :oops:

What breed of dog is that?

That's so cute!!! We do love dogs around here!!! jdarg is one of our dog heroes...she has a new one!!! How is that pooch jdarg?
 
That's MacGregor- a mix. We got him at a shelter. They called him an Airedale mix. I think he is more of a Bearded Collie. Bdarg thinks he is a mini Otterhound. Look in my photo album - his new friend Fiona is similar- we brought her home Friday.

We have been without a dog since last April, and I was kind of enjoying the "freedom'. After seeing "Because of Winn Dixie", I wanted a dog like that. Turned out, Winn Dixie is not a mutt, but a Picard Shepherd (French herding dog), and only one breeder in the US that we could find. Puppies are $2000! Anyway, my family doublecrossed me and found a similar dog at a shelter, then they called me when a similar came in. If they call me again (and they have been warned not too! :D ), I will let you know!
 
YAY jdarg...I really want to call you jdog!!! How's Fiona doing?
 
Sueshore said:
YAY jdarg...I really want to call you jdog!!! How's Fiona doing?


Hmmm...let me sleep on that one. Overall she is a sweet little girl, but has some issues that maybe y'all have had some experience with. Now i goota sleep! Or at least try!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top