• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Free Fried Shrimp

New posts

Santa klaus

Beach Comber
Come to the House of Klaus to get your free fried shrimp. :clap:No Gimmick from 2 P.M. until 6 P.M. (Mon-Sat) closed Sunday until 3/15. Just mention you saw this on Sowal and I will give you free fried shrimp. One shrimp per customer (ok kinda a gimmick). I know you will love it and order some or come back later. Big Shrimp, light breading with a little kick as a basket or Po Boy with FF only $ 9.95 and you can get a :yikes: $ 1.50 16 oz PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon) anytime until my birthday 03/03. We also sell Klaus Burgers (nuf said)


Don't forget about our homemade Ice Cream and our new arcade coming this spring.

We are in Grayton Beach Just north of 30A on Hwy 283 on the Lilly Pond in Mystic Port (850) 231-2865 Don't forget no swimming and don't feed the ducks.
 
you have french fries???????????

we are so there.

:D I'm assuming they are sweet potato fries. :lol:

This place sounds like the bomb. My list for April gets longer every day. :clap:
 
I'm busted! I was hoping you would pass over this thread and not see my evil lustful thoughts about FFs during lent.

:lol: So busted.
 
Come to the House of Klaus to get your free fried shrimp. :clap:No Gimmick from 2 P.M. until 6 P.M. (Mon-Sat) closed Sunday until 3/15. Just mention you saw this on Sowal and I will give you free fried shrimp. One shrimp per customer (ok kinda a gimmick). I know you will love it and order some or come back later. Big Shrimp, light breading with a little kick as a basket or Po Boy with FF only $ 9.95 and you can get a :yikes: $ 1.50 16 oz PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon) anytime until my birthday 03/03. We also sell Klaus Burgers (nuf said)


Don't forget about our homemade Ice Cream and our new arcade coming this spring.

We are in Grayton Beach Just north of 30A on Hwy 283 on the Lilly Pond in Mystic Port (850) 231-2865 Don't forget no swimming and don't feed the ducks.


I love it! You know I will be there for the homemade Ice Cream!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top