• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fresh or Frozen?

New posts
So. Miss Kitty, Mr. Kitty, and Sarafunn all voted for FAKE? I don't like it, I love it! :clap_1:

Please say...GAY!!!! ;-)
 
Put it on our front porch- and decorate it with pink bows.


Good grief- big typo- I meant put it on Sueshore's front porch so it's the first thing he sees when he comes home!! It was supposed to be YOUR not OUR!!
 
Good grief- big typo- I meant put it on Sueshore's front porch so it's the first thing he sees when he comes home!! It was supposed to be YOUR not OUR!!

Don't worry...I understood you. completely! Should I call a doctor?? :blink:
 
Don't worry...I understood you. completely! Should I call a doctor?? :blink:

UGHHH!!! I wish I was PUI. I have spent the last 2 hours trying to understand how an intelligent almost 14- year -old can be such a brainless butthead. I am probably the most angry and frustrated with him as I have ever been. Arrogant and lazy are 2 qualities that bug the crap out of me.:pissed:

OK. I feel better. Back to fresh or frozen. Fresh for me. I have always liked fresh. Fresh turkey, fresh flowers, fresh herbs, fresh fruit, fresh veggies, fresh air, fresh boys.:wub:
 
Help me out here, guys. How do you brine a turkey? I know it's a salt-water soak, but how much salt, how long, do you inject anything, etc?
 
UGHHH!!! I wish I was PUI. I have spent the last 2 hours trying to understand how an intelligent almost 14- year -old can be such a brainless butthead. I am probably the most angry and frustrated with him as I have ever been. Arrogant and lazy are 2 qualities that bug the crap out of me.:pissed:

Uh-oh???
By any chance, was a history project involved?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top