• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Frogs! Frogs! Frogs!

New posts

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Millions of frogs have started their migration from the swamp and into froggy society. So if ya live in the Pt. Washington Hood, Beware and wear shoes because they are everywhere. Next the predators will come, that means lots and lots of snakes! For all you cougars these are the real snakes not the ones with the fake accent and the condo they don't own.
 
My kids would love it!

Although the eldest was just outside for a second, not even on the ground and when she came back in, a slug was stuck to her thigh. She was screaming, even though she's the animal lover of the kids. I couldn't stop laughing because she wanted me to pick her up and take her outside to get it off. I eventually got her outside and the slug off of her, with her chewing me out for laughing so hard.
 
Now that I think about it, Beanpole mentioned Thursday that there were frogs everywhere at Bay. She was upset that the kids were stepping on them and killing them. She was pointing the casualities out to me after lunch.
 
Slugs, snakes, smashed frogs...:puke:I must find a way to hold down my pricey sushi dinner. Night, night!
 
If you see any of them wearing a tiny gold crown, catch him and keep him until I can get there to kiss him.


The little greengromits are all girls. So, I'll bet they are watching out for frogs in tiny crowns! As a matter of fact, they look a lot like your smiley chasing frogs :lol:.
 
My kids would love it!

Although the eldest was just outside for a second, not even on the ground and when she came back in, a slug was stuck to her thigh. She was screaming, even though she's the animal lover of the kids. I couldn't stop laughing because she wanted me to pick her up and take her outside to get it off. I eventually got her outside and the slug off of her, with her chewing me out for laughing so hard.

Was it a slug? Or was it a leech????? We have those here too and they like water.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top