• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

funny names

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
I don't know. I just remember feeling really bad for the guy but always had to laugh.

I've seen that guy's name around town. There is a sign I've seen for an insurance agent named Dick Pugh.
 
jdarg said:
No. It's Iwanta. ;-) :blink:

Sorry, silver platter dbuck!!


IVANA!!!!! Ivana Dick....very Europeeing!
 
dbuck said:
Okay, one more time. I must have brain fog today. Is Kimmi's last name Dick? :idontno:

KathyD- Help. I can't type all that
 
dbuck said:
Okay, one more time. I must have brain fog today. Is Kimmi's last name Dick? :idontno:
My middle name! :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top