• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

funny names

New posts
Sueshore said:
Kimmi Ivana Funn Dick...did I say that????

No that is FUNNNY!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
We are trying to rename Kimmi I see. So is it Kimmi Ivana Anita Big Toe, or Kimmi Ivana Anita Dick?????? :biggrin:

WWGS...What would Gussifunn say.
 
Kimmifunn said:
WWGS...What would Gussifunn say.

He would probably say "Those people on that SoWal Board need help".
 
Kimmifunn said:
WWGS...What would Gussifunn say.

He'd say...Hi...kimmi ivanna funn dick!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
He'd say...Hi...kimmi ivanna funn dick!!!!
:blink:
Preach on sista! :clap_1:
 
kathydwells said:
Sorry! Had to go finish up some last minute shopping...Geez, ok so I went to the Mall...Bad, Bad idea. It was so hot in there I thought I was going to pass out. I NEVER go to the mall, I hate it. But I had to today. I almost fell face first getting on the down escalator. My heart is still pounding. I had about 50lbs worth of bags, can you just picture that!!! OMG it scared the crap out of me. I made it out alive though. I won't go back.

I missed alot while I was gone. We are trying to rename Kimmi I see. So is it Kimmi Ivana Anita Big Toe, or Kimmi Ivana Anita Dick?????? :biggrin:

Oh Darlene!!! That is just awful! No More Malls...EVER!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Oh Darlene!!! That is just awful! No More Malls...EVER!!!!

Never, Ever, Ever!!!!!
 
Y'all know about my (real) friend Anita Dollar, that's old news.

So let's talk about your Porn Star Name. Know how to get that? Take your first pet's name, add your mom's maiden name. Mine is boring (but sounds real): Nikki Kane. My husband's is better: FRISKY BUTTERS! But the best of all is my friend's. It's a guy. His is: Big Red Justice. !!!
 
katie blue said:
Y'all know about my (real) friend Anita Dollar, that's old news.

So let's talk about your Porn Star Name. Know how to get that? Take your first pet's name, add your mom's maiden name. Mine is boring (but sounds real): Nikki Kane. My husband's is better: FRISKY BUTTERS! But the best of all is my friend's. It's a guy. His is: Big Red Justice. !!!

How funny..Mine would be Randy Nelson!!! Honestly.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top