• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Future of Crestview

New posts
I don't have a little birdie, I have something better, I know a freind that designs theme parks and he has seen designs of the bush gardens that they are going to be putting up near crestview
 
bushlight said:
I don't have a little birdie, I have something better, I know a freind that designs theme parks and he has seen designs of the bush gardens that they are going to be putting up near crestview

Is the "Bush Gardens" a spin off of Busch Gardens or is that a typo?
 
bushlight said:
I don't have a little birdie, I have something better, I know a freind that designs theme parks and he has seen designs of the bush gardens that they are going to be putting up near crestview

I have a friend who has seen Busch Gardens near Tampa.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Is the "Bush Gardens" a spin off of Busch Gardens or is that a typo?

No...the Bush Gardens are here in Dallas at their old house a few streets over from me! I also have some Bushes in my garden that need trimming.
 
Sueshore said:
No...the Bush Gardens are here in Dallas at their old house a few streets over from me! I also have some Bushes in my garden that need trimming.

Well, with Jeb being the Gov, one never knows if there indeed may be a Bush Gardens. Maybe W. will be running the show when his other gig is up.
 
Silly me....I forgot about Jeb! Now chew on this...I own two properties, one in TX and one in FL....everywhere I turn there's been a Gov. Bush!
 
Back in the early '90s, the Panama City newspaper had a write-up
about the rumors that Silver Dollar City was going in between Destin
and PCB; even quoted Mr. Hilton of PCB hotel fame discussing
the possibility, if I recall correctly.

Conversly, for years (actually, decades), there have been rumours
of Disney going into Silver Dollar City's back yard in Branson, MO.

Neither ever happened.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top