• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

FYI on a condo price

New posts

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
We sold a condo in Watercolor (south side) just as prices started up in late 2002 for $875M that had been listed for 6 months, saw that condo get listed for as much as $1.4MM in 2004, and did we feel dumb for having sold. The one next door just got listed for $850M. Not only are we back where we started but in some ways below where we started.
I do not know what that tells us.
 
Not sure what you mean by in some ways below where we started, but to me it says: If you want to buy great real estate at 2002 prices levels, here is your chance.
 
Sorry- it's killing me and I am not proud that I can't not post this: m = thousand and mm = million (thousand thousand) and mmm = billion. I'd have used K also
 
Sorry- it's killing me and I am not proud that I can't not post this: m = thousand and mm = million (thousand thousand) and mmm = billion. I'd have used K also

;-)...I knew what he meant. But, it sure was fun to dream.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top