• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

gasoline availability

New posts
At about noon today:
Big station at the corner of 98 & 30A - No
Tom Thumb in Dune Allen / Santa Rosa - Yes
Tom Thumb at the corner of 98 & 331 - Yes

Happy Trails -
 
sunshine said:
At about noon today:
Big station at the corner of 98 & 30A - No
Tom Thumb in Dune Allen / Santa Rosa - Yes
Tom Thumb at the corner of 98 & 331 - Yes

Happy Trails -

Sunshine,

That Chevron at 30A and 98 has some real interesting employees. I bought some beer other various things and it was $18 something, I gave him a twenty, and he gave me $22 in change, IN ONES. At least he was trying.
 
Landlocked said:
Sunshine,

That Chevron at 30A and 98 has some real interesting employees. I bought some beer other various things and it was $18 something, I gave him a twenty, and he gave me $22 in change, IN ONES. At least he was trying.

And you Landlocked, being the honest person you are gave it back to him didn't you? :)
 
Beach Runner said:
No. The answer would be too much information.
I guess that all depends on the quantity of gas in your tank and the availability of refills. Currently, we do not have many problems with supply.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top