sunshine said:At about noon today:
Big station at the corner of 98 & 30A - No
Tom Thumb in Dune Allen / Santa Rosa - Yes
Tom Thumb at the corner of 98 & 331 - Yes
Happy Trails -
Landlocked said:Sunshine,
That Chevron at 30A and 98 has some real interesting employees. I bought some beer other various things and it was $18 something, I gave him a twenty, and he gave me $22 in change, IN ONES. At least he was trying.
kathydwells said:And you Landlocked, being the honest person you are gave it back to him didn't you?![]()

Too many beans consumed from CoCo's?Beach Runner said:I have gas.![]()
No. The answer would be too much information.Smiling JOe said:Too many beans consumed from CoCo's?
I guess that all depends on the quantity of gas in your tank and the availability of refills. Currently, we do not have many problems with supply.Beach Runner said:No. The answer would be too much information.