Miss Kitty
Meow
how in the hail does Miss Kitty know all the important stuff that happens?![]()
Pea gave a clue. ;-)
how in the hail does Miss Kitty know all the important stuff that happens?![]()
She's one smart kitty!how in the hail does Miss Kitty know all the important stuff that happens?![]()
I was thinking Jdarg and Bdarg, since they have been quiet today.steeling1 and that DC guy.![]()
I was thinking Jdarg and Bdarg, since they have been quiet today.
...that would have been a good guess. J & BY'all are in mine by your SoWal names!So is he listed as RO, Otter, Muffin Stump, or SJ in your phone book?
Have funn Otters on your d-date.![]()
Just got off the phone with RO...yep...it is J & B! When he saw who it was he answered it laughing and I heard him saying "Y'all are not going to believe this!"![]()

I wish I were on the triple date tonight. I was invited, but Mr. Pod is out of town. Bet Otter didn't know I was invited.![]()
Frickin cheater :angry:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We had an awesome time. They are so much fun.
![]()