RiverOtter
got any pics?
Could have been...after he was finished telling the others "you are not going to believe this" his next words were "you in town?!" If I'd been in town we would have tracked y'all down.![]()
They might have missed their show
Could have been...after he was finished telling the others "you are not going to believe this" his next words were "you in town?!" If I'd been in town we would have tracked y'all down.![]()
They might have missed their show![]()


Could you be more specific![]()
We would have made sure of it. ;-)![]()

We're a good team, you and me. We should go on a game show!Pea gave a clue. ;-)
Oh, I hate that we missed it. I so wanted to be there. Glad you had a great dinner, though!You shoulda been here Pea. Great dinner and they are staying at a very cool place.

We're a good team, you and me. We should go on a game show!
Oh, I hate that we missed it. I so wanted to be there. Glad you had a great dinner, though!![]()

It's OK. You just didn't know we were invited.I'm outta the loop![]()

It's OK. You just didn't know we were invited.![]()
