• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get it Mermaid...

New posts
Ocean Lover said:
Luckeee! That's when our spring break starts! I'm heading towards Orlando though! At least it will be warm AND it's not Ohio. :lol:


Heading towards Orlando not SoWal? Traitor!!! :floor:
 
Ocean Lover said:
Luckeee! That's when our spring break starts! I'm heading towards Orlando though! At least it will be warm AND it's not Ohio. :lol:

Have fun in Orlando! It's not SoWal but should be warmer than Ohio & it is vacation! It certainly doesn't feel like Spring up here.
 
shakennotstirred said:
Have fun in Orlando! It's not SoWal but should be warmer than Ohio & it is vacation! It certainly doesn't feel like Spring up here.

Thanks! It'll be fun. The kids are looking forward to Grammy's house and swimming everyday. I'm sure we'll hit the beach at some point too. Do you think I could convince my mom to move to Sowal? :lol: I know you'll have a great time and it'll be cool to meet some sowal peeps too!
 
Congrats on your 2000 posts Mermaid!!!!!!! I love reading all your words of wisdom! Have funn at the beach with Miss Kitty!!! That should be really FUNN!!!!! Keep on posting!! :clap_1:
 
Mermaid said:
I was never good at waiting. Here's Happy 2000 to me! I don't know how I ever talked so much.....NOT!!! :funn:

I am a little late with my congrats to you! I have so enjoyed reading all of your posts. I usually learn a thing or two from them. I applaud you :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: and am looking forward to the next 2K and more!!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
I am a little late with my congrats to you! I have so enjoyed reading all of your posts. I usually learn a thing or two from them. I applaud you :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: and am looking forward to the next 2K and more!!!!!!

Somehow I don't think reaching the next 2K will be a problem. :biggrin: Thank you so much for saying you actually learn something from me! It's nice to know the old brainbox isn't entirely full of fluff. :clap_1:
 
This is a real "aw shucks" kind of moment. :wub: I promise to faithfully continue yakking since none of you seem to mind.... :biggrin: :biggrin: Yakking and kayakking! The perfect combo!!!! I love your new avatar!!! gttbm and gttbd have good taste!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top