Ocean Lover said:Luckeee! That's when our spring break starts! I'm heading towards Orlando though! At least it will be warm AND it's not Ohio.![]()
Heading towards Orlando not SoWal? Traitor!!!

Ocean Lover said:Luckeee! That's when our spring break starts! I'm heading towards Orlando though! At least it will be warm AND it's not Ohio.![]()

Ocean Lover said:Luckeee! That's when our spring break starts! I'm heading towards Orlando though! At least it will be warm AND it's not Ohio.![]()
Mermaid said:Heading towards Orlando not SoWal? Traitor!!!![]()
lives there and it's a very cheap vacation. ;-)shakennotstirred said:Have fun in Orlando! It's not SoWal but should be warmer than Ohio & it is vacation! It certainly doesn't feel like Spring up here.
I know you'll have a great time and it'll be cool to meet some sowal peeps too!Mermaid said:I was never good at waiting. Here's Happy 2000 to me! I don't know how I ever talked so much.....NOT!!! :funn:
kathydwells said:I am a little late with my congrats to you! I have so enjoyed reading all of your posts. I usually learn a thing or two from them. I applaud you :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: and am looking forward to the next 2K and more!!!!!!
I promise to faithfully continue yakking since none of you seem to mind....