• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Go Bears!!

New posts
I win in this situation because "If" the Bears lose, I can pull for the Saints! Just don't tell 30A Skunkape! Its all funn!!!!! Go Bears!

Well that is a very nice way to look at it, Bobby J.
 
Now that the nice talk is out of the way!!! Da Bears could beat the Aints with only one player as quaterback! That player would be Ditka in a wheel chair! The score would be 65 to 2 !!! Da Bears!!! I am going to get a brat and drink some PBR! :biggrin:
 
Bobby, if the entire Philly defense couldn't stop Deuce, how the heck is Urlacher going to?:lol:
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZ-lc67I8E[/nomedia]
 
Go Bears. I have nothing else to add. Feel free to resume the trash talk (I don't know enough about football to comment further.) :idontno:
 
Now that the nice talk is out of the way!!! Da Bears could beat the Aints with only one player as quaterback! That player would be Ditka in a wheel chair! The score would be 65 to 2 !!! Da Bears!!! I am going to get a brat and drink some PBR! :biggrin:

:lolabove: ...keep a watch on that heart! Your Dr. may just end up being Dr. MoFo Skunky!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top