kathydwells
Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
I win in this situation because "If" the Bears lose, I can pull for the Saints! Just don't tell 30A Skunkape! Its all funn!!!!! Go Bears!
Well that is a very nice way to look at it, Bobby J.
I win in this situation because "If" the Bears lose, I can pull for the Saints! Just don't tell 30A Skunkape! Its all funn!!!!! Go Bears!
And speaking for myself, I like the Saints too.Well that is a very nice way to look at it, Bobby J.
Bobby, if the entire Philly defense couldn't stop Deuce, how the heck is Urlacher going to?![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZ-lc67I8E
Now that the nice talk is out of the way!!! Da Bears could beat the Aints with only one player as quaterback! That player would be Ditka in a wheel chair! The score would be 65 to 2 !!! Da Bears!!! I am going to get a brat and drink some PBR!![]()
...keep a watch on that heart! Your Dr. may just end up being Dr. MoFo Skunky!!!OK, Bobby J, here is what the Sun-Times has to say about it. I couldn't say it better myself![]()
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/211197,SPX-News-saint15.article