• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Google Image Game - maybe NSFW

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
02-02-OI-Carriage_Table.gif


coach
 
Wait...I don't get it, but I totally want to play. Am I just picking a random word or am I looking for something specific?
 
Kimmifunn said:
Wait...I don't get it, but I totally want to play. Am I just picking a random word or am I looking for something specific?

let's say riverotter had actually posted a picture of a 'coach', the picture to be posted would be the word he typed, 'hat' go to google images and find a hat. at the same time post the next word to be found.
 
John R said:
let's say riverotter had actually posted a picture of a 'coach', the picture to be posted would be the word he typed, 'hat' go to google images and find a hat. at the same time post the next word to be found.
WHAT!? How are you getting the second word? I'm still confusd. Help!
 
Ok...I'm thinking way too hard.
Am I right?



Beer belt
 
Donut%20art.jpg


Sugar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top