• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Google Image Game - maybe NSFW

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, kind of a weak turnout from this group. i expected more :idontno:

hoof.jpg



screw
 
I agree. But I'm still in till they catch on.
aaa.jpg

fugly
 
i'm trying to play, but i just dont get it. i put in "fugly" and got text links. i clicked over to google images and got plenty, but no "related words". :idontno:
 
I'll keep going till they make me stop. You?
Hover%20on%20Tramp.JPG

Hunk
 
RiverOtter said:
I tried to play but I guess I still don't get it :idontno:
Ok...I couldn't figure it out either. So he puts in tramp. I put it in google and the hit images. A bunch of pictures came up and I saw this dude on a trampoline. I post it and and then I pick a word that is relevant to the picture and that the next person will put into google images and so on. Make sense?
 
Mama likey...
Will never stop either.
proud.jpg

bunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top