• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

got kittens?

New posts
I just wanted to share that my friend has yet to find a home for any of the kittens. :idontno:

Does anyone have an idea on other ways to find them good homes? She would really appreciate the help and good ideas!

-Alice
 
Maybe talk with Feline Friends of Destin or Whisker's Frineds to see if it's possible to get the kittens into one of those Petsmart adoption areas once they're old enough.

There's a no-kill shelter in Ft. Walton Beach, but a lot of times they're too full to take in more animals.
 
Best of luck! I had a hard enough time last summer placing the single kitten I found last summer in the Woodlands pool parking lot. I'd hate to have to try to find good homes for so many of them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top