• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach Report - Dec 18 2005

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Oooh, the water is emerald green and flat as a pancake with an occasional curl falling over at the shore line. The beach has a layer of darker sand on top at the moment, and it makes for a wonderful picture. Two people walking on the beach, hand-in-hand enjoy the solitude of the open beach as well as the company of each other. What a photo. Seagulls and a few Pelicans are clustered in the green shallow water only a few yards off the beach. A shell or two remain undisturbed, without even a footprint nearby. The sky is overcast with darker, low-level clouds, and the air temp is a cool 53F degrees. Water temp is about 72F degrees and there is a slight wind out of the north north west. Just another beautiful and peaceful day at the beach. The Red Bar should be open for business by now, but the small crowd today will be mostly locals. The beach towns are mostly empty as shoppers wrap up their Christmas shopping. Today is a great day to be here, with no place to go and all day to get there. :D
 
Last edited:
Crack a beer for me and I'll be there in 8 days.
 
Ditto...Jr!
 
Great written desciption but where are the photos???? I really do wish I was there! Sounds like heaven.
 
iwishiwasthere said:
Great written desciption but where are the photos???? I really do wish I was there! Sounds like heaven.
I have not pulled them from my camera, and I thought I would just change it up a bit. :D
 
Smiling JOe said:
I have not pulled them from my camera, and I thought I would just change it up a bit. :D

I like the change - your written words made my day! :D
 
Thanks dude! That was so good for the soul after reading the illegal sand thread! I feel a new desktop coming on....now where are those instructions?
 
Sueshore said:
Thanks dude! That was so good for the soul after reading the illegal sand thread! I feel a new desktop coming on....now where are those instructions?
double click on the pic. of your choice, then right click and set as wallpaper.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top