• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach Report - Dec 18 2005

New posts
Sueshore said:
Thanks dude! That was so good for the soul after reading the illegal sand thread! I feel a new desktop coming on....now where are those instructions?

position cursor on top of photo
right click mouse
select "set as wallpaper"
Bam!
you did it
:clap_1:

:floor:
 
"No place to go and all day to get there"

Sounds like a very good plan to me.

The light is so different this time of year. I think that's interesting to see.
 
Smiling JOe said:
position cursor on top of photo
right click mouse
select "set as wallpaper"
Bam!
you did it
:clap_1:

:floor:


Nope...not this time. I have no wallpaper choice when I right click. However, I am sure the shot I kept picking has gone all over the place...maybe Bryan will get a copy!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Nope...not this time. I have no wallpaper choice when I right click. However, I am sure the shot I kept picking has gone all over the place...maybe Bryan will get a copy!!!

there is more than one way to skin a cat. Whoops! did i say that?

-move cursor over selected photo
-right click mouse and select save as
-select the folder in which to save photo and name it, remembering the name and location
-left-click on "start" in lower left corner of screen
-click on "control panel"
-click on "appearance and themes" if using Windows XP, which I guess you are.
-click on "display"
-select "desktop" tab
-click on "browse" and find the file that you just saved
-select that file and click on "ok"

Bam!
You did it!
:clap_1:
:D
 
SJ - I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to let you know that I appreciate what you do to keep us informed and motivated.

The sights and sounds of SoWal ---- Special.
 
Cap'nCrazy said:
SJ - I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to let you know that I appreciate what you do to keep us informed and motivated.

The sights and sounds of SoWal ---- Special.

:welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top