• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

grayton rental

  • Thread starter Thread starter ap
  • Start date Start date
New posts

ap

Beach Comber
does anyone know the name of the yellow house on the corner of lydia ave. and garfield street in grayton? Also who rents the house out? thanks so much!
 
rental

:) It belongs to the Mayos....Debra and Barbara Mayo are the names of the daughters. I hope that helps a little, I am sure that Kurt or Smiling Joe will be able to give you better or more current info. :) I believe the fathers name is Lawrence Mayo
 
rental

I hope this helps.

Lawrence Mayo
78 Garfield St
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-5867
 
does anyone know the name of the yellow house on the corner of lydia ave. and garfield street in grayton? Also who rents the house out? thanks so much!
If you are referring to the yellow house on the SE corner of Lydia and Garfield, the address is 137 Garfield, the name of the house is Sunny Rest, it is not a rental to my knowledge, the owner is Strickland & Strickland LLC,

the Registered Agent of Strickland & Strickland LLC is:
HOOVER, WAYNE
15 PINE STREET
GRAYTON BEACH FL 32459

the Managing Members of Strickland & Strickland LLC are:
STRICKLAND, NEIL J
108 TELFORD PLACE
DOTHAN AL 36305

and

STRICKLAND, HUBERT B III
604 ROYAL PARKWAY
DOTHAN AL 36305

Hubert and Louise Strickland transferred this property into Strickland & Strickland, LLC almost 1 year ago from today. If someone else owns it now, it is news to me.
 
rental

I remember now.....Plank!!! I knew you would know.... :lol:
 
15 Pine Street is Rivard Realty. Wayne Hoover is the rental manager at Royal Beach Golf & Resort Rentals in Grayton Corners. He was with Rivard for a year or so before that.
 
The yellow house at the corner of plank and garfield does belong to the Mayos. It is for sale by owner right now. I don't know for how much. Lawrence, Debra, Barbara, and Cindy are the owners now. Dr. and Mrs. Mayo are deceased.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top