• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Thai

New posts

beachyteachy

Beach Fanatic
What's going on with the little Thai place in Grayton? The past few times I've called to get takeout, no one has answered. Please don't tell me they've closed down...:idontno:
 
We are addicted to this place! Wish they were open every day! Thinking they are probably just closed because of the holidays. There most recent schedule has been Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. We are looking at one of their menus right now and it does say: Hours Are Seasonal, Please Call. No MSG.

:clap::wub: Thai Cafe -- 231.3948
 
I've enjoyed the Royal Orchid a number of times in the Destin area and tried to visit this place in Grayton a couple times, each time it was closed. I wondered the same thing. I always get the same thing at the Royal Orchid. It's some kind of Grilled honey pork. My brain never remembers it exactly and each time I go I need to figure out where it is on the menu. Anyway, what is it that keeps you going back to this place? What are your favorites here?
 
I love the little spring rolls, the chicken pad thai, the pork fried rice. And nothing is better than their hot and sour soup when you're stuffy! The prices can't be beat either.
 
For lunch I love the chicken pad thai and thai tea, yum! Everything I've ever tried there is good, plus they are always friendly with great service...
 
I love the shrimp in a blanket.

Sam and Rose are good people. They both work in Thai Restaurants over in Ft. Walton Beach and would be open more over here if they had more business. The food has gotten consistently better since they opened.

Thai Cafe - at the shops of Mystic Port just north of Grayton Beach by the fitness center.
850-231-3948
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top