• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

happy birthday cork !

New posts
Happy Birthday!!!

coverCorkOnTheOcean.gif


Have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!
 
Happy Birthday, gullfriend!!
jello2.jpg
 
To a funny, interesting gullfriend and sowal wench:wub:
Happy Birthday!


cork-pop.jpg
 
Last edited:
HAPPY HAPPY DAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!
I WISH I WAS THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!:wub:
Nellie91.JPG

Pricness Nellie is helping Sunshine say Happy Birthday too!​
 
Last edited:
OMG! I can't even believe you guys. You are the best and first thing when I wake up. I had forgotten it was my birthday

(insert midget doing dance :floor: )

I love everyone of my gifts:

Audi, should have known you'd be the one to catch it!
Cil, I will be at my meeting today playing with my monster :floor:

KD, where in the world did you find that? Do I have a twin :eek:

DD, here's a big smooch right back at you baby

Mango, my glass is waiting, gull :lolabove: No, my trough is waiting :funn:

Alifunn, you wild woman, I LMAO :floor:

Toots, we're improving over the castle cake at the Washaway :rolling:

Skunkape, just what i'll be laying in by the end of this day. :blush:

What a wonderful way to start my day. I love you guys so much and am sooo thankful for everyone of you!

Big fat hugs to every one of you and all my sowal friends :wub: :wub: :wub:

Life is GREAT!!! xxoo
 
and we :wub: you! Check back later...there will be tons more!!!!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top