• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

happy birthday cork !

New posts
Happy Birthday Gull!
 
Last edited:
Happy, happy Birthday cork!!! What do you have planned for this great day??:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Last edited:
:clap_1: ....I got to hug you last night when you were still YOUNG!!!!

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU!!!!
 
Have a wonderful Birthday....Sounds like you are a popular person to whom many are devoted....so, you must be a very nice person. You are certainly blessed to have such good friends....Please do something crazy today......Here is a "Happy Birthday Fishcake"...........
 
Well if Cork's birthday isn't enough to bring me out of lurkerdom (if that is even a word) I don't know what is! Happy birthday girlfriend!!!!!!!
 
Girl,
I had your Birthday on notice for me but with my computer problems I did not know!!! (((SORRY))))
Have a great birthday and why you had to sit through all that today on your Birthday....what a bummer!!!! (insert smiley pounding head on wall))
BTW, my computer still does not have pictures so posting words is all I can do (Big grin here)

Cork if I could I would insert a photo here of a HOT man (wink) with a Birthday cake just for you!!!! And For your Birthday I would LOVE to give you what you and I were talking about that you really needed the other day!!!( (laughing smiley here))

I can;t even do color. (sad) oh well...love ya gull!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top