• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Happy Birthday Jdarg!

New posts

lindatat

quirty
Jen-ay (or is it Je-nay?) Before I go to bed, let me be the first to say:

OMG you're as old as me!

(Sorry, just happened to notice it! Have a great day!)

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
A special greeting brought to you by your fellow computer geek...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JDARG !


You make me :floor: :rolling: :funn: :rofl: everyday!!!!! And for that I say....:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: !!!! You are so cool :cool: !!!! I heart you gull! Have a super duper day!
 
Geschenk.jpg


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!!!!!!
SoWal LOVES YOU!!
party.gif
 
Thanks y'all! :biggrin: It is already a great day- I just got up! I NEVER sleep this later- feels very decadent. It is a beautiful morning, so I am going for a birthday walk in a bit!
 
Jenay, Jenay--
867-5309
I'm calling to wish you a happy birthday! You're the best, gull.

packer_birthday.jpg
 
have a super happy birthday - and many more. my first load of laundry will be in your honor !!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top