• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Happy Birthday Jdarg!

New posts
Ocean Lover said:
jennymurphybirthday.jpg


Hope you have a great day!!!!!! You look hot girl and check out Miss K ! :rolling:

That is so awesome OL! And I have a bell around my neck so you will know when I stike next!!!
 
garfield.gif


Just had to say happy day again girl!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:​
 
Happy birthday crazy Dargster! :clap_1:
 
Mermaid said:
Drat! You guessed I had a little bit of help with my animated candles, huh? :funn:

That's OK- Bdarg has to do everything but basic typing for me!:oops: :funn:

Thanks for my birthday greetings! It has been a fantastic day! Being 30 ain't so bad !!!!:lol:
 
jdarg said:
That's OK- Bdarg has to do everything but basic typing for me!:oops: :funn:

Thanks for my birthday greetings! It has been a fantastic day! Being 30 ain't so bad !!!!:lol:

Thirty???? I don't like it; I love it! Can I be thirty, too? :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top