• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Heck Yes LC

New posts
I don't watch a whole lot of TV but my wife has me watching that show about Las Vegas and I kind of enjoy that one.
 
Landlocked said:
I don't watch a whole lot of TV but my wife has me watching that show about Las Vegas and I kind of enjoy that one.
Ohhh. Josh Duhamel. He's a hottie.
There are some pretty hot chicks on there too.
 
Landlocked said:
What are y'all talking about? :idontno:

I am glad you asked that LL. I was wondering the same thing!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Jason is such an jerk. Really. He had it coming to him.

thoughts? anyone? anyone?

Jason = jerk. He and Jessica deserve each other. LC can do much better.
Did you notice Jason's double chin?

I think Kristen is intimidated by LC and always plays the b***h card around her.

BTW did anyone see Trading Spouses? :eek:
 
Landlocked said:
What are y'all talking about? :idontno:

23_6_115.gif
Man we really need to get with it
23_6_105.gif



23_6_100.gif

YA FEEL ME
 
Sueshore said:
Yes, but what is it? Fat Casper? and what is the connection to Jason? Hurry... I am confused!


its a fruit....or funny guy???? :idontno: thats what the description says!! I have turned on jason!!!!! :biggrin:
 
Suncat said:
Jason = jerk. He and Jessica deserve each other. LC can do much better.
Did you notice Jason's double chin?

I think Kristen is intimidated by LC and always plays the b***h card around her.

BTW did anyone see Trading Spouses? :eek:


I saw trading spouses, those folks are crazy!!! I didn't get to see the ending for the one last week.....with the BIG christian obsessed lady??? did I miss something????
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top